Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Things No One Should Ever Have To Hear

"Your backseat might smell like kimchi. Sorry."

My sister-in-law, Baby Brother's Wife, is Korean-American. We were in Buffalo yesterday for BB's doctor's appointment and there's an Asian market on the same street as the hospital so BBW likes to stock up on all those Asian necessities while we're in the "big city." Apparently, sometime during the two-hour drive home, the lid popped off the kimchi and the bag was full of kimchi juice, which may or may not have leaked out on to my backseat.

Even though I'm pretty sure it didn't actually spill on the backseat, I'm a little scared to go out to the car this morning...Do you think I could call in sick due to possible kimchi contamination?

1 comment:

  1. I vote yes on that. See if fabreeze will kill that kimchi

    ReplyDelete