Saturday, April 15, 2006

A Letter From the Divine (Little) Miss M--

Dear Masked Mom,
I am supporting the March of Dimes by participating in WalkAmerica. Volunteers like you and me help raise funds that support lifesaving research to prevent premature births and infant mortality. Now in its 34th year, WalkAmerica gives moms and dads, grandmas and grandpas, family members and friends the opportunity to help the March of Dimes fight prematurity.

Premature birth is the leading cause of newborn death in the first month of life. It’s on the rise - up 27% since 1981. And it can happen to any pregnant woman. In nearly half the cases, the causes are unknown. The March of Dimes is leading the way to find answers by supporting research into the causes of premature birth.

We need your help - and so do America’s babies. Won’t you join me in this fight? Please visit my personal Web site to make a donation and learn more about the March of Dimes.

My personal web page address for donations is ...
http://www.walkamerica.org/littlemissfamily
Our mission is to improve the health of babies by preventing birth defects, premature birth, and infant mortality.
Click Now to sponsor me for WalkAmerica!


Thanks for your support! And please visit my website listed below.

Sincerely,Mandi (Little Miss) www.thelifeoflittlemiss.blogspot.com

p.s. please feel free to forward this message to anyone and everyone! Every little bit helps. ; )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
All I have to add is great cause, great blog so go often, give what you can and pass it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment