Wednesday, April 02, 2014

Spare Change

Among the many ways I am blessed is that I have so very many creative and talented people in my life. Among them is my sister, Sheila (a.ka. Little Sister here on the blog), an artist, who happens also to be disabled by spinal adhesive arachnoiditis. She is currently raising funds for a project combining her art and her arachnoiditis activism. I hope you'll take a few minutes to read about this worthy cause, chip in if you are able and pass it on if you're so inspired--all of which you can do by clicking here.





Thanks.


B is for Benefactors.

1 comment:

  1. Little Sister4/4/14, 12:01 PM

    Thanks so much for sharing the link here. 44 days left... There are so many interesting and creative people following your blog...and well, I have a feeling I am going to need all the help I can get.

    ReplyDelete