Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Heading Exploding Heads Off At The Pass

Son-Three asked me tonight, "Are you coming into town tomorrow?" (The new house is five miles out of town, which is a huge change for kids used to living a few blocks from basically everything and everyone.)

I said, "Well, I have to at some point because I have to post for the NaBlo thingy."

"What happens if you don't post?"

"Uh, I'm not sure. Maybe my head will explode or something..."

Probably not, but I'm not taking any chances.

2 comments:

  1. I know, I'm too scared to find out what will happen either, surely the world will end, right? I mean we're not just doing this for? for? Well now that I think about it, why the hell are we doing this? Twice?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I know. I was trying to tell the kids something about making a committment to myself and keeping it, blah, blah, blah. All well and good, but if I'm going to make a committment to myself wouldn't it make more sense to commit to something a little more, uh, relevant? Baby steps, I guess.

    ReplyDelete