Sunday, November 01, 2009

It's Like The Geek Olympics

So it's the original National Blog Posting Month (NaBloPoMo)-- the chance to achieve fame (uh, not so far), fortune (not that either) and fabulous prizes (but not for me--at least not yet) but most importantly, the geeky sense of accomplishment that comes from posting every single day for a month (good thing it's the most important part 'cuz I've had that in geeky spades for the past 3 years).*

*My sense of accomplishment was only minimally diminished the year before last when I was gypped out of the ability to post the final day by the failure of not one but several communications companies to provide me with the ability to communicate via the Internet. But I'm not bitter because the only thing worse than being a geek is being a bitter geek.

2 comments:

  1. Um, wow. Wishing you would have let me in on the whole bitter geek thing not being attractive a little sooner, because I've been rawkin it for the last 3 decades.

    *And appropriately: tries.
    Story of my life really.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least you got a real word. ;)

    ReplyDelete