Wednesday, November 11, 2009

TGT"F"!*

About mid-October, I got another promotion at work--this time to housekeeping supervisor, an official full-time position with benefits including sick, vacation, and personal days and paid holidays and insurance. The trade-off is that I work 2:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. Monday through Thursday. On Sunday, I work 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. That means that Sunday is the new Monday. But you know what else it means?

Thursday is the new Friday--woo-hoo!

*Thank God Tomorrow's "Friday!"

3 comments:

  1. Youngest Sister11/12/09, 1:12 PM

    My first day back at work. I'm SO glad that I didn't decide to come back on a Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YS--I can't believe the little dude is 3 months old already...how'd it go? (Feel free to answer that in a more private forum--unless you too want to join the confession frenzy around here.)

    ReplyDelete