Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Welcome Back, Karo*

One of my favorite bloggers, cdnkaro, made her triumphant return to blogging yesterday after a month or so away. We are all so happy to have her back that we're hoping, on the suggestion of the infinitely wise Jane and her co-conspirator, TangledLou, to flood the comments section of this first post "Testing The Waters" with cheerful and supportive comments. Please take a moment out of your busy blogging day today to stop by and welcome her back.

In other bloggy news, I have been thinking lately about the fact that even though I've never met any of my bloggy friends in person, they have taken up residence inside my brain and sometimes change the way I see the world. For instance, on Saturday, when I drove over a certain stone bridge, I couldn't help but think of Larissa over at Papa Is A Preacher and her fantastic facial   recognition photo posts. So I backed up and took a (waterlogged) photo just for you, Larissa:






*Like Welcome Back, Kotter, without so many sweaty 26-year-old men pretending to be teenagers.

3 comments:

  1. Haha you are wonderful Masked Mom!

    That was a great find, and I'm honored to have taken up residence in your amazing brain.

    (By the way, Yay for alliteration! "Fantastic Facial")

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew before I got to the footnote that there would be a "Welcome Back Kotter" reference! Hooray! What I didn't know is that it would be so fabulous!
    Thanks for helping with the comment mob. I really can't think of a more deserving person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So true, isn't it? That these people out there (including you, for me -- I still think about the picture you took with the new leaves and the cemetery, or the story you told about your son's friend in the meat department, or...) are so much in our thoughts. I love that you took a picture, even.

    ReplyDelete